- Virat Kohli vs Kane Williamson, two all-star line-ups, and the Ultimate Test
Amid weather concerns, India and New Zealand fight for a taste of silverware after near-misses in recent ICC campaigns
- India name both Ravindra Jadeja and R Ashwin in five-man bowling attack for WTC final
That also means India have only five specialist batters in the line-up, followed by wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant
- HCA apex council suspends president Mohammad Azharuddin over conflict of interest charges
Azharuddin is a mentor for the Dubai-based T10 team Northern Warriors, which the HCA claims has not been disclosed
- BCCI granted relief from paying INR 4816 crore to Deccan Chargers
The Bombay High Court set aside an arbitration order won by the former IPL franchise
- Ajinkya Rahane: 'I'm happy to take criticism. I feel because of criticism, I'm here'
India vice-captain not feeling the pressure over his batting stats in England or India's Test record in Southampton
- Ankeet Chavan cleared to resume playing after spot-fixing ban is reduced to seven years
"Whichever opportunity I get to be back at the ground, I will be really eager for that"
- Pitch battle in prospect as England, India resume long-form rivalry
First Test encounter for seven years sets the scene for multi-format series
- Mithali Raj bats for Ashes-style three-format series in women's cricket
"Maybe in the coming years it might also lead to a World Test Championship [for women]. You never know."
- WTC final: Umesh Yadav among five pacers in India's 15 as Shardul Thakur misses out
Shardul Thakur, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Mayank Agarwal and KL Rahul left out
- Lack of warm-up fixtures 'a bit of a disadvantage', says Cheteshwar Pujara
"Test cricket needs to survive, and a WTC format helps where every Test, every series is important"
- VVS Laxman's advice to Rohit Sharma: 'Focus on leaving deliveries outside off'
Shane Bond expects a fascinating battle between Rohit Sharma and Trent Boult
- 'We may not have much practice, but mentally we're prepared' - Harmanpreet Kaur
India women's Test vice-captain says the team got valuable tips on constructing a Test innings from her male counterpart, Ajinkya Rahane
- WTC winners to take home USD 1.6 million as well as Test Championship mace
Runners-up to get USD 800,000; the teams will split the prize money in case there isn't a result
- Tom Latham sets sights on WTC final as NZ shift focus after historic series win
First series win in England since 1999 was firm focus, says vice-captain
- Hardik Pandya preparing himself to 'bowl in all games at T20 World Cup'
"I have to make sure I am fit to be able to bowl and if I bowl, that brings balance to the Indian side"
- Hundred experience will boost India Women's World Cup hopes, says BCCI
"The idea is for them to get exposure in England," BCCI treasurer Arun Singh Dhumal says
- Chetan Sakariya - 'Would have been happy just going to Sri Lanka as a net bowler'
Sakariya and Gaikwad talk about their maiden India call-up and what they're most looking forward to in Sri Lanka
- India's squad to Sri Lanka to quarantine in Mumbai from June 14
They will be tested regularly before departing for Colombo on June 28
- R Ashwin suggests neutral venues for matches that count towards WTC points
India spinner also thinks New Zealand will come into WTC final 'with an advantage', having played England in England in the lead-in
- Shikhar Dhawan to lead India on limited-overs tour of Sri Lanka
Bhuvneshwar Kumar named vice-captain, Chetan Sakariya and Nitish Rana among new faces in the mix
- Kohli: Mental health management will become 'a norm of the future'
"You're literally going to the ground and coming back to the room, and you don't have a space where you can just disconnect from the game"
- 'Best-of-three series will be ideal' to decide WTC - Ravi Shastri
Shastri and Kohli believe the upcoming one-off final final won't change what India have done over the last few years
- ICC u-turn over allocation of global events as bidding process removed
All tournaments over the next cycle starting in 2023 will be selected by the board
- ICC leaning towards T20 World Cup in UAE
BCCI will retain hosting rights if move materialises; have until June 28 to decide their position
- New Mumbai coach Muzumdar's top priority: Getting the team 'back on track in red-ball cricket'
Muzumdar takes over from Powar who is now the head coach of India Women
- India players' families given clearance for England tour
The families of both men's and women's squads will be allowed to travel with the teams
- BCCI's top brass in UAE: IPL, T20 World Cup on the agenda
Discussions to be held on IPL bio-bubble norms, crowds, and hosting of the ICC event among other things
- Smit Patel quits BCCI system to 'carve out a second coming of sorts' in America
The first stop is the Caribbean where he'll play in the upcoming CPL for the Barbados Tridents
- Mithali Raj moves on from 2018 spat with Powar - 'We can't be living in the past'
'When it comes to playing for India, it's like serving your country, so personal issues, I don't really give any weightage'
- Why BCCI wants more time on T20 World Cup decision
Tax exemptions from government and Covid-19 pandemic are key factors
- BCCI to conduct remainder of IPL 2021 in September-October in UAE
Board to also "seek an extension" from ICC "to take an appropriate call" on hosting the men's T20 World Cup
- ICC WTC final - When the sixth day will come into force
From the ball that will be used to playing conditions - here's a detailed FAQ
- Ashwin opens up on sleepless nights during IPL after family members tested positive for Covid-19
"I was playing matches without any sleep. Since I found it taxing, I had to quit IPL and go home midway"
- WTC final: India and New Zealand to share trophy in case of a draw or a tie
Reserve day to be used only if time lost on first five days are not made up on those days
- Ashley Giles: No official request for England to accommodate IPL restart
England players unlikely to be released for tournament restart, says ECB director of cricket
- Smriti Mandhana: 'Never felt I would experience a day-night Test'
Before she can think of the pink ball, however, her immediate focus is on tackling the Dukes ball in England
- Edgbaston Test: Spectators to be allowed at up to 70% capacity
It is understood that spectators only need to wear masks when moving around inside the ground
- BCCI mulls September-October window for remainder of IPL 2021
This, however, could require a rejigging of various boards' calendars
- India women players finally set to receive T20 World Cup prize money
The BCCI on Monday asked the players to raise invoices to get their share
- BCCI to donate 2000 oxygen concentrators towards India's Covid relief
Meanwhile, the Pandya brothers are also dispatching oxygen concentrators to the centres dealing with the crisis
- BCCI asks ECB to rejig Test series schedule for IPL window
Requests the possibility of advancing series start and end by a week
- WV Raman bats for game-changer Shafali Verma in Tests too
Cites her ability to demoralise opponents as key quality
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar's father dies of liver cancer
Kiran Pal Singh had been undergoing treatment at hospitals in New Delhi and Meerut
- KS Bharat named as standby for Wriddhiman Saha for England tour
Saha has just recovered from Covid-19, which he contracted during the IPL
- Rahul Dravid likely to coach India on Sri Lanka tour
He is expected to fill in for Ravi Shastri, who will be with the Test squad in the UK
- 'Difficult' to play T20 World Cup in India - Mike Hussey
"I think there will be a lot of cricket boards around the world that'd be pretty nervous about going back to India"
- Niranjana Nagarajan grinds in quest for India comeback
Having recovered from Covid-19 last year, the 32-year-old feels her performances will "eventually be noticed"
- Wriddhiman Saha, Amit Mishra, Prasidh Krishna recover from Covid-19
Saha is in the Test squad for India's upcoming tour of England, while Krishna has been named as a standby
- India Women to play their first day-night Test during Australia tour
The tour will feature three ODIs and three T20Is as well
- India brace for long quarantine: two weeks in Mumbai, 10 days in Southampton
BCCI awaiting exemption for family members of squad
- Shiv Sunder Das named India Women batting coach for England tour
The former Test opener will be part of a nine-member support staff under head coach Ramesh Powar
- Shafali Verma's target on Test debut: 'Learn about choosing the right balls to play'
The 17-year-old wants to use her maiden Test and ODI call-ups to improve her decision-making skills
- India Women set to tour Australia in September
CA is yet to confirm the make-up of the postponed series, but an announcement is expected soon
- WV Raman alleges 'smear campaign' against him in email to Ganguly, Dravid
He says it will be "extremely disconcerting" if his candidature was rejected due to reasons other than "my incompetency as a coach"
- Uncertainty over contracts for India Women as they prepare for England tour
The squad hasn't been named yet, but players have been asked to assemble in Mumbai on May 18
- Hanuma Vihari's network of volunteers helps out during 'unthinkable' Covid-19 crisis
Vihari has used his Twitter handle to amplify appeals apart from creating a network of volunteers to help people
- Ramesh Powar returns as India Women coach
He replaces WV Raman, coming back after his last stint had ended in an acrimonious fallout with Mithali Raj
- Shafali Verma, Radha Yadav set for maiden WBBL deals
Verma has already signed a contract with two-time champions Sydney Sixers
- Being a little under-prepared can work in our favour during WTC final - India's support staff
Bharat Arun and R Sridhar talk about the challenges posed by quarantine restrictions and how they will plan for the England tour
- Virat Kohli and other India players take first jab of Covid-19 vaccination
Ishant, Dhawan, Pujara, Shikha, Umesh, Rahane are few of the others to have as well
- India's tour of Sri Lanka in July to comprise three ODIs, three T20Is
Those part of England tour unlikely to feature, but expect the likes of Dhawan, Hardik and Bhuvneshwar
- Former Rajasthan legspinner Vivek Yadav dies of Covid-19-related complications
The 36-year-old was undergoing treatment for cancer
- India to play three ODIs and five T20Is in Sri Lanka, says BCCI president Sourav Ganguly
While the exact window for this series is as yet unclear, the FTP has India down to play Sri Lanka in July
- Rahul Dravid predicts 3-2 scoreline in India's 'best chance' to win in England
Former captain says it's rare for teams to have so much preparation time in the lead-up to a series
- Rajasthan Royals' Chetan Sakariya loses his father to Covid-19
Kanjibhai had tested positive while his son was playing in IPL 2021
- Could Sri Lanka potentially host the remainder of IPL 2021?
The island has four floodlit venues that may suit the IPL, in Khettarama, Pallekele, Sooriyawewa and Dambulla
- Prasidh Krishna tests positive for Covid-19
He is the fourth player from the KKR camp to test positive
- No Hardik, Kuldeep in India's squad of 20 for WTC final and England Tests
Shami, Jadeja, Vihari return after missing England Tests earlier this year
- India set to name squads for England Tests, WTC final over the weekend
The selectors are expected to pick an enlarged squad with enough reserves to cater for any contingency
- Virat Kohli and wife Anushka Sharma donate INR 2 crore for India's Covid-19 fight
"Things have been very tough for India...and it really pains us to see our country suffer like this," they said
- When and where can IPL 2021 be rescheduled to?
Late September and late November are the primary options that the BCCI can explore
- England counties offer to host remainder of IPL 2021 in September
MCC, Surrey, Warwickshire and Lancashire part of group; existing schedules remain a challenge
- Two weeks apart, Veda Krishnamurthy loses mother and sister to Covid-19
Veda tested negative after visiting her family a few weeks ago; has not been able to visit them since then
- IPL 2021: Australians head to Maldives, New Zealand and Bangladesh on chartered flights on May 6
Covid-positive Michael Hussey still in India, "in the care of his franchise, the Chennai Super Kings"
- After IPL postponement, UAE becomes contender for T20 World Cup
IPL 2021 was meant to be a test case for the BCCI to understand if the T20 World Cup could've been held in a 'caravan model'
- IPL 2021 and T20 World Cup - what happens next?
The Covid-19 situation isn't likely to improve anytime soon, and that leaves the BCCI with a lot to think about
- IPL 2021 postponed as Covid-19 count increases
BCCI vice-president Rajiv Shukla says, "remainder of the IPL will happen but in due course"
- The Hundred: BCCI grants NOCs to four India Women players
ESPNcricinfo understands that the Indian board has already sent ECB the NOCs
- Amid Covid concerns, BCCI considers moving the IPL to Mumbai
BCCI is believed to be working on a plan that will minimise risks, especially in travel
- Kolkata Knight Riders CEO: 'Sandeep fine; Varun a little under the weather'
"We have asked everybody in the bubble to quarantine, so they are isolated in their rooms," says CEO Venky Mysore
- Resurgent Mumbai Indians look to add more woes to Sunrisers Hyderabad's turbulent campaign
With six defeats in seven matches, Sunrisers will need to turn things around quickly if they are to make the playoffs
- New Zealand replace England as the No. 1 side in ODI rankings
The ODI world champions slip to fourth but remain the top-ranked side in T20Is, ahead of India by five points
- IPL 2021, match highlights: Punjab Kings vs Delhi Capitals
All the updates, colour and analysis with ESPNcricinfo's match-day blog
- As it happened - Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
All the updates, colour and analysis with ESPNcricinfo's match-day blog
- KL Rahul to undergo surgery after being diagnosed with acute appendicitis
Mayank Agarwal was named captain for their game against the Delhi Capitals
- Rabada, Dhawan take Delhi Capitals to the top
Agarwal's 99 on IPL captaincy debut in vain as Kings slump to fifth loss in eight matches
- Jos Buttler's 64-ball 124 sets up big Rajasthan Royals win
David Warner's absence made no change to Sunrisers' performance on the field as the team remains rooted at the bottom
- IPL 2021, match highlights: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
All the updates, colour and analysis with ESPNcricinfo's match-day blog
- Rabada's form a slight concern for Capitals against confident Kings
Should Kings persist with Pooran? Is there place for Billings in place of Smith for Capitals?
- 'Nightmare of a week' - how R Ashwin's family has been dealing with a Covid-19 crisis
As many as ten members of the family had tested positive for the virus
- Shikhar Dhawan, Sachin Tendulkar and others contribute to India's fight against Covid-19
"It is the need of the hour that we do everything possible to help each other out," says Dhawan
- BCCI mulls moving T20 World Cup to UAE in 'worst-case scenario'
Dhiraj Malhotra, tournament director, remains confident India could still host the 16-team event
- Inconsistent Punjab Kings face uphill challenge against Royal Challengers Bangalore's superstar batters
With AB de Villiers on fire and Harshal Patel running away with the purple cap, RCB will fancy their chances
- Nitin Menon leaves IPL bubble; Paul Reiffel's Australia return plans 'cancelled'
ESPNcricinfo understands Menon left for Indore earlier this week after his parents tested positive for Covid-19
- Can Mumbai's big hitters rediscover their mojo in Delhi?
Rajasthan Royals, too, will be hoping for a change of fortunes having struggled with the ball at the death
- 2021 Women's T20 Challenge likely to be postponed amid Covid-19 wave in India
It is understood BCCI officials have internally acknowledged the several logistical challenges during the second wave of Covid-19
- T Natarajan undergoes knee surgery after being ruled out of IPL 2021
Left-arm pacer played only two matches for Sunrisers Hyderabad before leaving the team bubble
- BCCI reassures IPL teams: 'You are totally safe within the bubble'
Says teams are not playing to win, but for "something far more important, humanity"
- Australia suspends flights from India; Chris Lynn hopes for post-IPL charter home
Mumbai Indians opener also says they would be "getting vaccinated next week"
- Countries confirmed for 2022 Commonwealth Games cricket
A separate tournament will determine which Caribbean nation is represented with the final country confirmed by qualifying event
- Chances in the Betfair market for the 2015 Indian Premier League