- Yorkshire sign Pujara after Younis pulls out
Younis Khan, the Pakistan batsman, has pulled out of his deal to play for Yorkshire this season but the club have moved swiftly to sign Indian Test No.3 Cheteshwar Pujara.
- All-round Prasanth guides Andhra to win
A round-up of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy Super League matches on April 1, 2015
- Injured Starc to miss start of the IPL
A knee niggle will keep left-arm fast bowler Mitchell Starc out of the start of the IPL 2015. He will remain in Australia for two weeks of recuperation before joining Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Kolkata elections push back Knight Riders home games
Kolkata Knight Riders will not play any matches at home between April 12 and April 25 following a request from the Kolkata Police, with the Kolkata Municipal Elections due to take place on April 18
- Ashish Reddy hat-trick sends Hyderabad into knockouts
A round-up of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy matches on March 29, 2015
- Punjab, Himachal through to Super League
A round-up of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy matches on March 28, 2015
- Dhoni criticises state teams for overbowling quicks
India's ODI captain MS Dhoni has issued a stinging criticism of state associations' handling of India's fast-bowling resources
- Karnataka roll Tamil Nadu for 61 and cruise home
A round-up of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy matches played on March 27, 2015
- Dhoni concedes India done in by pressure of chase
MS Dhoni said failing to capitalise on their early momentum in the chase and the lack of depth in their batting order contributed to India's semi-final exit at the World Cup
- Dhoni to take stock of future after World T20
MS Dhoni has not ruled out playing another World Cup for India, and has said he might think about his long-term future after next year's World T20
- Suman 93 powers Hyderabad win
A round-up of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy matches played on March 26, 2015
- Duminy named Delhi Daredevils captain
JP Duminy has been appointed the captain of Delhi Daredevils ahead of the 2015 season. Daredevils were led by Kevin Pietersen last year, but the franchise released him as part of an overhaul which saw them offload 13 players from their 2014 squad
- Smith ton sets up trans-Tasman finale
Steven Smith tormented India with a century in every Test of the summer, and like the ghost of series past, returned to haunt them with another hundred in this World Cup semi-final
- Spinners will play key role in Sydney - Shastri
India's team director Ravi Shastri believes the spinners will have a key role to play in Thursday's semi-final against hosts Australia at the SCG
- 'I always wanted to be the best player in the world'
Virat Kohli has said that India's World Cup victory in 2011 spurred him to become "the best player in the world"
- India not carrying any scars, says Rohit
Rohit Sharma has said India carry no scars into the semi-final against Australia, despite their horror run in the Tests and tri-series preceding the World Cup
- Two big guns, one big prize
On Tuesday it was the hard-luck teams from past World Cups playing off in a semi-final; on Thursday it is the powerhouses, Australia and India
- Sehwag's 50-ball 85 sinks J&K
A round-up of the Syed Mushtag Ali Trophy matches on March 24, 2015
- Dhoni knows how to win World Cups - Vaughan
Regardless of conditions and skill and Australia playing on a home venue, former England captain Michael Vaughan said the Sydney semi-final is a "50-50 call" because of a single factor. "MS Dhoni knows how to win World Cups and that goes quite a long way.
- Sledging inevitable in Cup semi-final - Faulkner
Australia's allrounder James Faulkner believes instances of sledging will be inevitable in Thursday's high-stakes World Cup semi-final against at the SCG
- Chances in the Betfair market for the 2015 Indian Premier League